2013 has gone by in a flash and New Year’s Eve is just a few clicks of your heels away. No plans? No problem! We’ve been in touch with the city’s most plugged in movers and shakers to find out the hottest spots on the scene as the clock strikes midnight tomorrow. Top hats on, sparkles out and bottles of bubbly at the ready…it’s time to dance your way into an amazing new year. Let the countdown to 2014 begin!
10. In the late 1970s, four tons of glitter were brought in to carpet the dance floor of legendary NYC nightclub Studio 54. This NYE, 208 will present an similarly sparkling soiree with a decadent dinner, DJ, and a high tech orchestra that will have you dancing ’til dawn.
9. You’re usually the biggest ham in the room as the clock strikes midnight, but this year you may have some competition at the all new Ham & Sherry by Jason Atherton and the 22 Ships Team, where Berlin DJ Kid Fresh will be hot on the decks and jamon, tapas, cava and sherries will be flowing into the new year.
8. Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? The answer just may be “yes” after a night spent at Lily and Bloom’s Moulin Rouge New Year’s Eve, where glittering debauchery, stunning courtesans, shots of Absinthe, and mysterious surprises await.
7. You never know who you’re going to meat at Blue Butcher’s black tie NYE affair featuring a 6-course dinner, live music, speciality cocktails and more.
6. The circus has rolled into town and the most daring animals and wildest performers will be at the Boujis Circus Circus New Year’s Eve, featuring DJ duo London Beats, fire breathers, hoop dancers and decadence galore.
5. Crawl up to the city’s most happening hipster hotspot Fatty Crab for tasting menus, signature drinks, champagne toasts and fatty festivities to float you into 2014 on a high.
4. Front row seats to HK’s NYE fireworks on your bucket list? Hop on the ferry to Aqua‘s ŌMISOKA, a Japanese inspired fête featuring Tokyo’s famed DJ Eye, free flowing open bar, sublime canapés and the city’s most staggering skyline views.
3. Up for an evening among the stars? Spend NYE on the twinkling terrace of Duddell’s where the only thing shining brighter than the night sky will be the dazzling line-up of entertainers.
2. Wish you could turn back time? Be transported to a glittering dance hall reminiscent of Shanghai’s swinging Paramount ballroom at Hullett House, featuring jazz classics by international songstress Manting Chan, Shanghainese treats, and luxe Shanghai Tang prizes to keep you on your toes all night long.
1. Slip into your 1920’s glam and step onto the silver screen at KEE Club’s Silent Movie Extravaganza Casino New Year’s Eve Celebration. Electro-swing Music by Dj Rork, casino games, and lots of bubbly ensure this scene will play on ’til well after the new year begins.
Happy New Year and wishing you a wonderful start to 2014!
<< Back to Previous Page